Hoverboard Catches Fire In The Street

  • Explosions

Lets hope this stops happening to people who cheaped out and got the Inexpensive hover boards. These things are delicate machines that range from $99 to like $2000 so of course some of the not so expensive ones are gonna catch fire. They were just made by a 13 year old in a factory 2 weeks previous. The battery inside is what catches fire and it can spew out flames if not properly charged or stored right, so please, for the sake of your well being learn how to handle these things before it catches fire in the street

Comments

comments